Self Check Test Female Chlamydia Test
Subcategory: Health Test
Skin Type: All Skins
Why is this test important?
- Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- It affects 1 in 10 women between the ages of 16 and 24
- Chlamydia is most common in younger women and is likely to cause serious complications if left undetected
- It often presents no symptoms and if left untreated can lead to lead to complications such as inflammation of the fallopian tubes (salpingitis), inflammation of the womb (cervicitis), pelvic inflammation disease (PID) and infertility
Kit includes: 1x wand, and full instructions leaflet.
- Rapid test to detect the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis
- Easy to use - 3 easy steps
- Unique "wand" design - Visual results in minute
Please read instruction included in the box prior to conducting the test